Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A very non-Bridget Jones morning (?)…

A recent “success” at acting like that Goddess of stupidity that is Bridget Jones, I woke up a couple days ago realising that I’ve had enough of all these little games. I stay in situations longer than I should…it’s my character, probably even my star sign. But once I have enough of something that’s it. And I’ve had enough of this stupidity and wanted to share it for the benefit of all those non-Bridget Jones girls out there who sometimes lose their ways …

I am slightly annoyed with him and with myself...why should I blame myself about what I may have said or done (or not)? Or rather why should I blame myself alone...who the f*** is he?! Not only: 'who does he think he is?!' but also 'who do I think he is?!'

Not asking whatever I expect him to ask / not calling / not returning emails, texts or whatever...my life is just too precious and too good for someone else of potentially no consequence whatsoever to inadvertently muddy. Or more importantly for the supposedly accurate perceptions of my over-active but wrongly channelled brain to knowingly do so!

And so on and so forth...

Replace I/he with any private name you wish, it comes to the same thing. This slightly (rather?) defensive stance made me rather happy....aunty says not to give up on people so quickly but at the same time not to get too involved too quickly or not to value them too much….the last one is where I fail but am determined to correct.

And so on and so forth...

I’ve read recently somewhere “the princes you kissed turned to frogs; the frogs you kissed remained frogs”

And so on and so forth…

No comments: