Sunday, January 21, 2007

Purposeless questions

Everything and everyone has a purpose.
We are born for a reason.
Things happen to us for a reason.
We meet others for a reason.
Let the reason be love?
Everything is supposed to be connected.
Universe is supposed to help us - not necessarily get what we want but learn what we are here to learn.
Learn to love and communicate?
Some believe this anyway. And I want to believe it.

But...

What is the purpose of me being in the tropics but in an office bitten to buggery by vicious mosquitoes who are fighting a winning battle against humanity?

What is the purpose of me writing personal moments, not just thoughts I think, but also moments I share, on this public blog and by doing so blow them out of proportion?

What is the purpose of living a dream only to wake up and not remember why it was dreamt in the first place?

Then again, what is the purpose of not dreaming at all? Not taking any risks, leading a comfortable and quiet life? Not rocking the boat but forever going in circles around the anchor?

As usual...lots of questions but no answers from me....but then if I were to start with the answers (let's assume I have them!) that would exceed my allocated 4 minutes of personal time (see the entry “A fine balancing act…”)!

No comments: